The prices and conditions of sale are for informational purposes only and may be modified in response to market fluctuations and are valid except for typographical errors. However, placing the order by completing the purchase form implies compliance with the current general conditions of sale.
- All shipments are made urgently 24 hours (peninsula) and 48 hours (Balearic Islands). We cannot guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that the transport company meets them whenever possible.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated on each and every one of the products offered. For orders that include several items, a single shipment will be made and the delivery time will correspond to the item whose delivery time is longer.
- The customer will have 24 hours to check the integrity of all the components of the order and to verify that everything they should be included in the included products. After these 24 hours the shipment will be considered accepted and claims for damage or failures with the shipment will not be accepted.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is in the next 24 hours that the client must verify the products upon receipt and expose any objections that may exist.
- If you receive a product damaged by transport, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours to be able to claim the incident from the transport company.
Subsequently, you must tell us your case through our contact form by clicking here, indicating the order number and the problem you are presenting. Once the incident is received, a new shipment will be processed if your case requires it.
Motortool offers the possibility of returning products within the first 7 days, for whatever reason, from the date of receipt of the merchandise by the customer, and as long as the conditions set out on this page are met.
Return conditions for private customers
- To make a return you must contact us to fill out the return request. Once this request is completed, you will be assigned a return number and the shipping information will be indicated.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging, in perfect condition and protected so that it is not received with seals or adhesive transport tapes. Otherwise Motortool reserves the right to reject the return.
- Returns must be delivered to destination within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the return. Otherwise it will be rejected and returned.
- Once the merchandise is received and verified that it is in perfect condition, the refund of the amount will be processed if indicated.
- Transportation costs incurred for the return will be borne by the customer.
- Payments via bank transfer for returns will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try not to take more than 7 days.
Return conditions for companies
Only returns of unsealed material in perfect condition will be accepted within 14 days of receipt.
Such returns will be processed as commercial returns, since there is no law that regulates return rights between companies and such procedures are regulated according to Motortool's conditions.
Products in blister or thermo-sealed packaging, and other products that have a broken factory security seal, cannot be returned.
Payment by credit card
Visa and Master Card have developed a system to safely make payments on the Internet. With the secure e-commerce system, the card issuer (bank or savings bank) identifies the cardholder before authorizing the payment.
As Motortool adheres to this security protocol, once the products to be purchased have been selected and the card number has been entered, a window opens where the issuer requests the identification of the holder, displaying one of the following icons:
The website specifies to cardholders that they are responsible for transactions. Applied security (SSL) is specified, the data is entered on a secure page, and the Official Data Protection Law (LOPD) is complied with.